Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Living at home and living away from home

When people finish the high school face several decisions, one of the most important is what we do with our lives, if we want to study one professional career or get a job and earn our money. When we decide about that, we have several consequences about our option for example if we want to live at home or live away from home, and these two options carry different life styles, at home we live with our parents and in the other we live alone.

The advantages are different between one and other, for example if I live alone in other city and I am going to my house at night and I want to eat something, if in the morning before I left the house I didn’t prepare something, I won’t have food for eat when I come back at night, on the other hand, If I live with my parents I am most likely to have it. In the same way we can seek a lot of examples about amenities and its benefits.

In spite of these differences, we have to know about the earnings when you live alone, because you can develop other experience and other things, for example you need to know how you can management your house through bills, cleanliness, and order. And all of these generated growth as a person.

However you have to know that any of these is not better than other, the difference is in the development of people’s characteristics.

No comments:

Post a Comment